Sunday, February 12, 2006

White Guy Olympics

Isn't it nice that they have reserved a whole Olympic for white (ok, and Asian) people?

I think its time to ban all sports with a: costumes b: highly subjective judging c: differences that are so imperceptible that an ordinary person can't tell the difference.

I can relate to speed skating. Whoever is faster wins. I'm not saying that figure skaters aren't terribly talented athletes, but the scoring leaves me limp. And don't get me started on Ice Dancing.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tom's addendum:

If you fall on your ass, NO MEDAL. Butt on ice = you lose.

Sasha Cohen is a beauty, but she fell down and doesn't deserve a silver medal when the other competitors managed not to fall on their butts.

12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home